Public Relation and Media Management (PRMM) Cell
Brief overview of the Cell:
Public Relation and Media Management (PRMM) cell under the College of Fisheries, CAU (Imphal), Lembucherra has been constituted as a new wing to make available information pertaining to important activities and achievements at or by the college to the Head Quarter, Central Agricultural University, Imphal in a more professionally appealing way. Equally, the cell acts as a custodian of information related to all the recently completed events of this college and makes those publicized inlocal media (print and electronic) as well as social media in form of short videos and photos.The cell currently has one nodal officer, five members and one member secretary as follows:
- Dr. Amitava Ghosh : Nodal Officer
- Dr. Ashok Chhetri : Member Secretary
- Dr. Ramanuj Chakraborty : Member
- Mr. Umesh Kumar Khatri : Member
- Mr. Atom Arun Singh : Member
- Mrs. Alongkrita Chakma : Member
- Mrs. Nandita Ray : Member
In broad, the objectives of the cell are:
- To establish and maintain contact with local media (print and electronic).
- To maintain record of important activities and achievements at or by the college and publicize them.
- To prepare short video clips of new technologies developed and other important events for social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
Follow us on Social Media
PRMM Cell-COF Event Reporting Link:
Reporting of any College Event can be done online using the link as given under
Link for submission of data for any college event
Recent Media Coverage of various College Event:
Whom to contact:
Dr. Amitava Ghosh
Email : email@example.com
Mobile : 8617361192